SEA BOX Energy Data Centre Sustainable Solution (DCSS) provides a durable, sustainable and efficient shelter for your data centre operations. Current spec military and commercial are available. The Sea Box Energy Data Centre Sustainable Solution (DCSS) features sturdy steel frames and insulated steel panel walls to create a secure environment.
Priced at a fraction of the cost of permanent structures, the DCSS can be erected in a matter of days and is easily disassembled, packed out, and ready for deployment worldwide. This structure can be customized as you need it. U.S.
Patent No. 9,108,758
- DCSS can be fully erected in less than two weeks on a concrete slab.
- Walls, and ceiling panels consist of a galvanized steel exterior and perforated steel interior with a core made of non-combustible structural mineral wool for superior insulation and noise absorption.
- Wall panel design is water resistant and durable for relocation, pack up and shipping.
- Shelter comes equipped with three 7.5-10 ton PLC controlled ECUs and rigid insulated duct work.
- Insulation U Value of 0.047 or R value of 21.
- Fire, smoke, and heat detection system in accordance with NFPA regulations.
- Exterior height w/ Roof Lights: 19′-7″. Exterior width w/ HVAC: 41′-7″.
- Conforms to Security Standards in DoDM 5200.01-V3.
- Removable access hatch and ramp for equipment loading and unloading.
- Plug and Play Electric System with 200A, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz electrical I/O panel.
- Communication panel.
- Wind load rating of 200 mph. Snow load rating of 80 psf.
- DCSS can be disassembled and loaded on flatbed trailers for domestic transport or into 40’ high cube ISO containers for overseas shipment.
- Custom sizes and configurations available to accommodate equipment
- Security Vestibule
- Set-up Services
- Interior structure to create second floor/mezzanine
ALL NEW CONTAINERS ARE MANUFACTURED TO THE LATEST ISO STANDARD
|Ft in||34'1"||32'3"||18'7"||16'||94'||93'||39,128 lbs|
ALL DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS ARE NOMINAL AND SUBJECT TO MINOR VARIATIONS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Contact us today for information on the Data Centre Sustainable Solution (DCSS) on +353 214 524797 or fill out the contact form below.