The Sea Box Intermodal Warehouse System (IWS) is a steel, cargo- carrying platform that securely slides into ISO containers at the shipping point and provides a field warehousing system when unloaded at the destination.
The Intermodal Warehouse System (IWS) comes in two sizes – 20′ and 40′
Intermodal Warehouse Storage System Features
- An inter-connectable, all-steel, cargo-carrying platform and field warehousing system
- IWS can be rolled in and out of standard ISO shipping containers, or transported on a flatbed truck, trailer
- IWS can be stacked two or three high for transportation, potentially tripling shipping capacity
- IWS can be stacked up to 4-high for warehousing or nested up to 15-high when not in use
- IWS reduce quarantine risk as laden platforms are containerized and secure, removing the need to shrink wrap cargo
- IWS provide a platform to facilitate ergonomic loading of operational Stores/Field Installation Work Packages (FIWP)
- Each 20’ IWS has a 21,605 lbs payload capacity with 8,377 lbs tie-down rails and loading restraint locking bars
Intermodal Warehouse System (IWS) 20′ Size
ALL NEW CONTAINERS ARE MANUFACTURED TO THE LATEST ISO STANDARD
|Ft in||19' 3 3/4"||7' 6 3/8"||7 1/4'|
|TARE WEIGHT||PAYLOAD||GROSS WEIGHT|
ALL DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS ARE NOMINAL AND SUBJECT TO MINOR VARIATIONS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Contact us today for information on the Intermodal Warehouse System (IWS) on +353 214 524797 or fill out the contact form below.