The NRG ZONE is one of the most innovative products to appear in the heating sector for many years. At first glance the unit looks like many other manifold type products that already exist in the marketplace and may seem to act simply as a form of extended “low loss header” but that is certainly not the case.
The patented design builds upon well proven and effective design methodologies from the heating industry. It improves system efficiencies, reliability, safety as well as reducing installation cost and saving space.
One of the main features of the NRG ZONE is the three-chamber design. This design ensures that the flow of each zone is the hottest water possible. It also ensures the heating appliances operate under the best conditions possible, thereby improving their efficiencies and reducing running costs.
- Greatly Simplifies Heating System Designs
- Creates Exceptional System Efficiences
- Isolates Return Water for Better Condensation
- Connections for Expansion Vessel and Filling
- Connections for Open Expansion & Cold Feed
- Connection Points for Independent Heating Zones
- Connections Point for System Temperature Sensor
- Provides Uniform Flow Temperature to All Zones
- Provides an Unobstructed Boiler Bypass
- Built in Air Separation/Removal Mechanism
- Standard Units are Pre-Insulated
- Dynamic Flow & Return System Bypass
- Interconnectable to Add More Boilers or Zones
- Reduces the Cost of Good Installations
- NRG Product Information Guide
- The additional 1″ connection ports available in the NRG ZONE result in a by far greater versatlity and increased number of zones that can be taken from a comparable manifold, with a 75% increase in zones.
- Calculations based on any manifold cost divided by the number of boiler and zone options it has, to determine the cost per zone possibilities.
Lifetime Guaranteed and Patented Stainless Steel Manifold
The stainless steel manifold and stainless steel piping ups the value game in this sector by its proven track record. Benefits include longevity, units are non-corrosive and hygienic. This is ideal for commercial businesses, such as those in the pharmaceutical and tech sectors, that can’t have downtime and need easy modular repairs.
Benefits of the Stainless Steel Manifold and Piping Systems
- Stainless steel pipes are incredibly resistant to corrosion.
- Expected lifetime of stainless steel pipes is 50 years.
- Stainless steel materials are environmentally friendly.
- Stainless steel systems do not require painting.
- Heat is not needed to join stainless steel pipes.
- Stainless steel can withstand very high flow rates of over 40m/s.
- Very little maintenance, if any, is required after installation.
- Stainless steel fittings are ideal for installations in tight spaces.
This means stainless steel pipes will consistently deliver pure drinking water much longer than other materials that are more prone to corrosion.
Other more “traditional” piping solutions such as copper and iron typically have an expectancy of 30 years.
This means at the end of the pipe’s lifetime, all materials are 100% recyclable and safe for reuse.
With a look that can easily mesh with most interior and architectural designs, stainless steel saves time and money when it comes to the painting department.
This means a hot work permit is not required, making the installation process quicker and smoother.
STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLD
Being able to withstand these high flow rates means less of a chance that pipes will leak over time.
Minimal installation equals long-term cost savings for the complete life of the piping system.
With the unique Linkplus bump joint joining method, minimal tools are required and stainless pipes are able to be used for applications where they otherwise wouldn’t.
Lifecycle Performance & Costs
The common theme that holds true throughout these 8 benefits is that stainless steel pipes are easier to install, perform better over time and are better for the consumer (pure water) and the environment (fully recyclable). While it certainly may be possible to get other piping materials such as copper or plastic at cheaper prices, over the long haul it just no longer makes sense.